13 de fev. de 2010

Idiot Blet... ;/

For the first time, I have started to hate everything that you have done. However, this is a part of my fault, a condition that makes me feel sick and out of control. I do not respect your space, I have started to think only about myself, ignoring the fact that you do have your privacy and your own world. I feel myself like a weak bird among thousands of huge trees. I neither can find an exit nor see the sunshine. I wish I could be a different person, I wish I could make this up and start a new way of life. I wish a lot of things, most of them are impossible to be changed. I just wish I could really show the love that still remains inside of my body.

Um comentário:

.Liih. disse...

'eu me sinto como um pássaro fraco entre milhares de árvores enormes'

como eu disse no fotolog, vê se volta mais coradinho dai, e cuidado com tudo, muito amor as vezes mata...

=*